Tuesday, October 11, 2016

minor ct5 firmware update 0.962 for rev k,l


Summary:
This minor update adds one feature to mode 1.

Relevant links:
Firmware release 0.962 for rev k,l 
Firmware release 0.963 for rev k,l, supercedes 0.962 and fixes a bug in 0.962 
Installation Instructions

Detail:
Mode 1:
Holding the soft footswitch mutes the write head so the data in the buffer stops changing. Effectively it will just keep looping what is in the buffer while you hold down the soft footswitch. When you release the footswitch the mode behaves as it previously did.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

should this 0.962 minor update be installed after having already installed the 0.96 firmware?

or can I install directly 0.962 to have all the 0.96 features plus this last one?

Scott said...

every update completely wipes the flash, so you ca just go straight to 0.962 from any previous firmware.

Connory said...

THANKS FOR LISTENING, SCOTT!! :) AGAIN, HUGELY APPRECIATE THE WORK!!

Unknown said...

This... I think this update is my favorite. I'm not sure if I've ever been this spoiled after buying a product, but I like it.