Thursday, October 20, 2016

Recent FAQ / Closed Oct 24, 2016



Please be advised that I will be out of town this weekend and Monday the 24th of October. I will have some email access but replies may be somewhat delayed. Thank you for your patience.


Here are some updates to FAQs

I recently ordered a ct5/your and your're, how do I track the shipment/when will it ship?
When your item ships you will get an email notification from our store. It will include tracking info and it can be used on canadapost.ca and/or your local carrier (ie usps.com for the USA etc). As of today we have shipped about half of the orders made this week, and the rest will ship Tuesday October 25, we will be closed Monday October 24. If you do not get any notification by that date please feel free to contact me and I will give you tracking info.

Can I pickup a pedal from you in person?
Yes, but please email me in advance before coming to our studio and either place the order online or have cash when you show up since we do not have any way of processing debit/credit cards in person.





No comments: